Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Me and my girls

The other day we were planning to swap taking family photos with the Grahams before they left for Canada. However, it turned out that Brayden decided to stay at Grandma Susan's house for the week. So, our whole family wasn't together. Since I am typically the one behind the camera, I rarely have photos of me with the kids. So, we took the opportunity to take a few photos of me and the girls. 

I just have to tell you how much I love these little girls. They are so much fun and a mother couldn't ask for sweeter daughters. I am certainly thankful for the blessing of being their mother. Girls, always remember that your mother loves you!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

They have a great mom so I can only imagine how sweet they are!!

stace said...

beautiful girls!!

Michelle Taylor said...

Lori, you're so photogenic!!! You look just gorgeous in every photo. Sweet girls.

swampbaby said...

So sweet.