Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Cute Shapes...

This is the new card design for this week... I love how it turned out. It's a really pretty shape. I can't wait to make a few of these.I added some more sayings this week...And, life isn't complete without a great flourish. They are an essential! And, no matter how many of them you have, you can certainly get excited about a NEW one. Kinda like shoes : ) Easter wouldn't be complete without a peep : ) This will certainly make for some cute cards and layouts -- or a super duper cute banner that my friend Natalie showed me HERE. Of course you couldn't cut the felt with the Silhouette, but you could make it out of cardstock.
And a simple flower border is a MUST.
And this week I'm debuting an alphabet card set. It'll take me a few weeks to create and upload all the letters. I think these would be great fun for lots of occasions... birthday, baby, wedding, months, seasons, names, etc. Get creative with the letter - it could represent a word, name, season, holiday, etc. And, then embellish them with stamps, brads, flowers, buttons, glitter, bling... SO FUN! I hope you like them.

No comments: